This seminar is now sold out and registration is closed. We look forward to seeing everyone in Portsmouth this week!
As a reminder, registrants can pick up their material and name badges starting Monday, April 22 between 4:00pm-6:00pm in the Portsmouth Harbor Events Center.
Material and name badge pick up on Tuesday, April 23 begins at 7:30am.
Seminar will take place at the Portsmouth Harbor Events and Conference Center in Downtown Portsmouth.
22 Portwalk Place
Portsmouth, NH 03801
The hotel room block for this event is now full. However, downtown Portsmouth has a variety of hotel options available for overnight stays:
Please contact those hotels directly for availability and pricing.
- Overnight parking at hotel is $25.00 per vehicle per evening, and goes directly to the room bill.
City Parking Garages and Lots (rates may change)
- High-Hanover Parking Garage
34 Hanover Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
-900 spaces; Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; $1.25 per hour; Maximum daily rate $25.00; Accepts cash or credit card; Public restrooms; Walking distance from Event Center
- Portwalk Parking Garage
195 Hanover Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
-$12.00 per vehicle (maximum of 10 hours); Accepts credit card only and can be paid individually
- For more information about city parking, see Portsmouth’s parking website.
Street Parking (rates may change)
- On-street parking in downtown Portsmouth — metered or pay-and-display — is $1 to $1.50 per hour, depending on location, between 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Mon.-Sat. and 12p.m.-7 p.m. Sunday.
- Please note Portsmouth closely monitors its parking meters and gives out lots of parking tickets for expired meters.
Settled in 1623, Portsmouth is the nation’s third-oldest city. This historic port city includes cobblestoned streets and the beautiful waterfront of Prescott Park. Plentiful places to eat, shop or relax make Portsmouth a great city to visit at any time of year.
The Hampton Inn & Suites is located in downtown Portsmouth and access to most of the city’s offerings is available by walking. Please click here to find restaurants, dining information and a calendar of events.
Details are available from the menu above:
For questions or more information on this event, please contact:
New Hampshire Office of International Commerce
New Hampshire Economic Development
U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service
New Hampshire Export Assistance Center