Attention Clean Energy/Renewable Firms!
Save the date for the 5th Edition of Naturallia Conference, a global event with 15 countries represented. Join Canada’s largest natural resource conference this fall and be part of the U.S. delegation of firms, who will get international exposure with 15 countries and over 400 attendees.
Industries represented at the conference:
- Clean Energy/Renewables
- Advanced Technology
Date: October 16-19, 2017
Location: Hôtel Château Roberval, Roberval, Québec, Canada
Cost: CA$ 1,050.00 prior July 17, 2017; CA$ 1,300.00 after July 17, 2017
Your registration includes the following services and activities:
- (3) Matchmaking sessions for up to 14 planned meetings 30 minutes each
- (3) Breakfast meals
- (2) Lunch meals + (1 box lunch)
- (1) Invitation to the closing ceremony
- (1) Invitation to the Plan Nord evening
- (1) Registration of industrial tours and activities
- (3) Sectorial roundtables
- (4) Health breaks
- Second participant from the same company without agenda of meetings: $600 (CAD$)
Additional conference and registration information can be found on the Naturallia 2017 website or call +1-866-894-5323.