Wednesday, February 10, 2021
10:00am - 11:15am ET
Kristen Morneau, Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
Deadline to register
Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 12pm ET
On Wednesday, February 10, the State of New Hampshire’s Office of International Commerce and the U.S. Department of Commerce will present a webinar on Mitigating Global Supply Chain Challenges in this business environment. From empty shelves at the supermarket to manufacturing delays, we’ve seen glaring examples of supply chain disruption in recent months. Kristen Morneau of Mohawk Global Trade Advisors will discuss short and long-term solutions to consider in building or strengthening your global supply chain.
Questions to be addressed include:
- How have supply chain disruptions during the global pandemic impacted business operations?
- What strategies and technologies will help you increase supply chain resilience?
- Will re-thinking supply chain management result in meaningful change to your business model?
Who should attend:
- Inventory management
Topics to be covered:
- Diversifying manufacturing and distribution
- Managing freight availability
- Customer strategies
- Adjusting to multiple trade interruptions
- Being prepared for the next crisis
*This training will be free of charge, if your company meets SBA's eligibility requirements to access New Hampshire STEP funding. If your company is not eligible for the NH STEP program, there will be a $10.00 fee per person for the webinar. A small discount is applied if you purchase multiple sessions. Please complete the registration form to determine your cost.*