Wednesday, September 23, 2020
10:00am - 11:15am ET
Kristen Morneau, Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
Deadline to register
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 12pm ET
On Wednesday, September 23, the State of New Hampshire’s Office of International Commerce and the U.S. Department of Commerce will take a "deep dive" into the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) that replaced NAFTA beginning July 1, 2020. This Agreement promises to support mutually beneficial trade leading to freer markets, fairer trade, and robust economic growth in North America.
Attendees of this free, one-hour and 15 minute webinar to better understand the following:
- Benefits of exporting
- What exactly is USMCA and why did it change?
- Rules of origin and how you product could benefit from this agreement
- Common pitfalls and questions companies have about USMCA
- 10:00 AM - Rachel Adams, International Trade Officer, Office of International Commerce, Introduction and Overview
- 10:10 AM - Kristen Morneau, Mohawk Global Trade Advisors, Deeper Dive into USMCA
- 10:50 AM - Cathy Feig, U.S. Commercial Service Montreal, Role of U.S. Commercial Service and Available Resources for U.S. Companies
- 11:05 AM - Open Q&A
- 11:15 AM - Webinar Concludes
Technical Update: This webinar will be a Microsoft Teams meeting. Access details to the meeting are forthcoming and will be emailed to all registrants. Please contact Rachel Adams or Tina Kasim if you do not receive access details by COB Wednesday, September 22nd.
Our Microsoft Teams Guidance page has instructions to access the webinar, important notes for attendees and instructions for the Q & A Session.