May 9, 2019 • 4:30pm to 8:00pm • Manchester Country Club, Bedford, NH
The New Hampshire Aerospace and Defense (NHAD) 2019 Annual Networking Event is presented by the NH Aerospace and Defense Export Consortium (NHADEC) in partnership with the NH Department of Business and Economic Affairs, the NH Manufacturing Extension Partnership, and the U.S. Commercial Service.
The theme for NHAD 2019 is “Targeted Opportunities with the DoD & the Primes.” NHAD 2019 will be an excellent opportunity for New Hampshire and regional manufacturers and service providers in the aerospace and defense industries to:
• Learn about global market trends and opportunities from leading experts and representatives from the primes,
• Engage with representatives from the primes*,
• Connect and engage up and down the local supply chain,
• Establish a greater industry network, and
• Learn more about NHADEC and how it is helping national aerospace and defense businesses achieve full growth potential.
The summit enables attendees to hear directly from industry experts on global trends and partnership strategies, showcase industry capabilities directly with the primes, and network with companies from the primes to all tier levels. The agenda will include:
• Keynote presentation from Mr. Sean Slatter, President and Chief Executive Officer of LSI, a leading government business development consulting firm, who will provide members strategies to increase win rates and reduce business development costs,
• Presentations by representatives from the primes regarding procurement,
• “Speed” introductions* with representatives from the primes, and
• General networking opportunities.
NHADEC Member: $65.00
Non-NHADEC Member: $85.00 (Become a member today and save on registration!)
Stand out and show your support for the industry by becoming a sponsor for the region’s leading industry networking event!