US Commercial Service (partner) US Commercial Service (partner) US Commercial Service (partner)
US Commercial Service (partner) US Commercial Service (partner) US Commercial Service (partner)
SBA (partner) SBA (partner) SBA (partner)

Funded in part through a grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration

How Do I Apply?

Follow the instructions to the right. NOTE: New Hampshire is now using a fillable PDF for the application. Please note you must save the application to your computer BEFORE filling any of the fields. 

New Hampshire can accept a digital signature on the forms in the application. Using an Adobe Acrobat product to complete the application will let you add a digital signature. You'll be asked to save the file after each signature; this is normal. 

If you need assistance, please e-mail Alan Dillingham.

 

Now accepting applications for Financial Assistance Awards

  1. Download and read the NH Export Assistance Grant Program Guidelines (October 2022).
  2. Download the Financial Assistance Awards Application and save it to your computer.
  3. Complete application, including signing all required fields. 
  4. Complete the form below and attach your application.
  5. Application must be one document (i.e. one Word document or one PDF).
  6. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.

Frequently Asked Questions

 

SBA requires eligible companies to contribute a certain portion of their total eligible activities costs. OIC will reimburse 80% reimbursement towards total eligible expenses of an activity.  The company will contribute the remaining 20%.

 

The New Hampshire program is able to offer companies up to two awards within the two-year grant activity period (October 2022 – September 2024). The maximum award amount companies may apply for is $6,500.00 and the total of two awards cannot surpass $13,000. Companies who wish to apply for two awards must wait until the second round of application is announced. 

Yes, a modification can always be made to a company’s application, so that it fits the goals of the company and stays within the guidelines of the grant. You will need to submit a revised application to Alan Dillingham.

No, this does not make a company ineligible to apply for another grant in the future, pending the State of New Hampshire is awarded a grant the following year.

 

 

Address, City, State and Zip Code

Accepted file types: .pdf, .doc. 2MB upload maximum, Files must be in one of the following formats: .pdf or .doc.

CONTACT INFORMATION

ALAN DILLINGHAM
STEP Project Director

State of New Hampshire Office of International Commerce / NH Department of Business and Economic Affairs
(E) Alan.J.Dillingham@livefree.nh.gov
(T) 603.271.0323

JUSTIN OSLOWSKI
Director

New Hampshire Export Assistance Center / U.S. Commercial Service / International Trade Administration
U.S. Department of Commerce
(E) Justin.Oslowski@trade.gov
(T) 603.610.2416