Funded in part through a grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration
Does My Company Qualify?
The U.S. Small Business Administration provides a list of eligibility requirements and qualifications companies must meet in order to be eligible for programs within this grant. Eligibility and qualifications are listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please locate your company's NAICS code of your products, which can be found through the U.S. Census’s NAICS Classification System. Once the code has been located or if the NAICS code is already known, please visit SBA’s website to review the size standards table to determine if you are an SBA-defined business.
Unfortunately, all companies must meet all the eligibility requirements to access the grant.
Most export promotion activity expenses are covered under this grant and include, but are not limited to, digital export strategies, international trade show expenses, translation of international marketing materials, export consulting, some international certifications. Some limits apply to several expenses, please contact Tina Kasim for verification.
Eligibility is limited to New Hampshire companies that satisfy the following criteria:
- Operate a licensed business in New Hampshire to manufacture, assemble and/or distribute a product, or provide an exportable service; be in good standing with the New Hampshire Department of Revenue and the IRS;
- Meet the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) definition of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise (SME). This SBA-funded program defines a SME as an entity that:
- Complies with SBA size standards found here and referenced at 13 C.F.R. Part 121;
- Has been in business for not less than the 1-year period ending on the date on which assistance is provided under the Program;
- Is operating profitably, based on its operations in the US;
- Has demonstrated understanding of the costs associated with exporting and doing business with foreign purchasers, including the costs of freight forwarding, customs brokers, packing and shipping; and,
- Has a strategic plan for exporting in effect.
- 51% U.S. content requirement.
- Agree to be featured in articles, blogspots, social media entries, press releases and videos created by New Hampshire Office of International Commerce (OIC), Division of Economic Development, and US Dept of Commerce. This includes photographic image, name and likeness and biographical material.